how do you guys like your DROID?

mjs31

Reaction score
Love it. Seems like I discover something new every day. Yes, there are some things I would like updated, but I am extremely happy and can easily say I am not missing my Blackberry which I could not say when I tried out the Iphone

khelek

Reaction score
Put me in the "absolutely love it category"! I waited 2 long years while everyone else got the best smartphones available and I can say it's completely worth the wait and from what I've seen it blows everything else out of the water. I'm enjoying my 15 min of fame at the office as one of the elite who have one :)

flako3

Reaction score
Yo cLovis II nice android pic you got I'm loving it and yes I love my droid waaaaaay better than my ex storm woot woot

metalmenance

Reaction score
I think it is a very nice, fast, smooth, sharp device. owned many wm devices and the bb storm and I will say the droid really is a step in the right direction for me. I just dont get the complainers, every new device has some issues (iphone had many) and most of the complaining is due to not knowing.... Do the research, test out the phone and if you like what it offers then buy it and learn it. If some dont like the droid then take it back and get something else instead of whining so much.
That said, with updates around the corner for the camera (which does do a decent job indoors and super great outdoors) and other fixes I do believe many more will jump on board with this great smartphone.
So bottom line is I think this droid is great and havent set it down much at all for a whole week now and just keep finding new and cool things about it daily.........

other donders

Reaction score
Absolutely love this phone. While I was perfectly happy with my BB Curve, the Android OS and market for apps is like no other.

OP
cLovis_ll

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
Love it. Seems like I discover something new every day. Yes, there are some things I would like updated, but I am extremely happy and can easily say I am not missing my Blackberry which I could not say when I tried out the Iphone

yeah hopefully the supposed "december" update fixes some of the minor stuff..

droidfanboy

Reaction score
i like my droid a lot after about a week with it i went back to some other devices and wondered if it was the best one, meaning the phone that took me off my feet like say the iphone did for people when it first came out, and i will say yes right before my first high-end nokia phone about 2 years ago that were way ahead of their times when they released. its gps system is amazing the gps holder i got for it was amazing the fast load times i have only had to take the battery out once unlike my bb which was an everyday occassion, and restart it once, and it took 30 seconds, so i will keep this for a while until it breaks down on me and wait for my next android device go GOOGLE!!!

OP
cLovis_ll

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
i like my droid a lot after about a week with it i went back to some other devices and wondered if it was the best one, meaning the phone that took me off my feet like say the iphone did for people when it first came out, and i will say yes right before my first high-end nokia phone about 2 years ago that were way ahead of their times when they released. its gps system is amazing the gps holder i got for it was amazing the fast load times i have only had to take the battery out once unlike my bb which was an everyday occassion, and restart it once, and it took 30 seconds, so i will keep this for a while until it breaks down on me and wait for my next android device go GOOGLE!!!

so your back to your droid then?

namelessNN

Reaction score
i find myself picking up up the phone and unlocking and then realizing i had no need for the phone, i just wanted to touch it.

it's like i'm a kid again ...

OP
cLovis_ll

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
i find myself picking up up the phone and unlocking and then realizing i had no need for the phone, i just wanted to touch it.

it's like i'm a kid again ...

LOL i keep doing the same thing.. i'm just so impressed with the quality of the screen though it could use a bit more brightness.