How do you get your gallery pics to fit on the front screen (only) of your droid?

spoyld

Reaction score
I find that even with cropping photos...it still spans all three screens of my droid. Any way to fix that?

WAHarris

Reaction score
I find that even with cropping photos...it still spans all three screens of my droid. Any way to fix that?

That is the way it works. Your only other option is using a different launcher such as Launcher Pro, and it will allow you to lock your background. This will make the background the same on all 3, 5, or 7 screens.

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
Didn't know it worked that way, thought it was something I was doing wrong. Thanks!!!

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe there is an app that you can use a different background for each screen. I don't know the name of it yet.

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
I will look into it...

Tag Launcher Pro that is.

Thanks!

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also, somewhat related, press screen- widget-picture frame allows you to put a few gallery pics on one screen and they stay on that one screen.
not exactly what you asked but an option still.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
also, somewhat related, press screen- widget-picture frame allows you to put a few gallery pics on one screen and they stay on that one screen.
not exactly what you asked but an option still.

While I have that, it's one weird mamma jamma. You select the picture and the cropping device is square. When it's seen in portrait, it's a vertical rectangle. And when you go to landscape, the rectangle rotates and the picture inside changes so that you now see the things you cropped on the left and right. It should just stay a square.

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
ASN-121

Thanks...that's my thought exactly :)