How do you backup your phone?

OP
D

djwill13

Reaction score
Success!!! I was able to get Cyanogen intalled (even got the google apps) installed and running. I just wanted to thank everyone for thier help. Having a lot of fun customizing this ROM. Again, many thanks!!!

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
RZR has no issues. 1.7 is up and beautiful.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
D

djwill13

Reaction score
I believe that if you're using CM 6.1.2 it will show up as FRG22D. It was only in the nightlies that the build number changed. Now they are off to newer nightlies working on getting gingerbread working. If you want, I have build 266 in my collection.
Nah, once I FINALLY got it installed correctly, it says I have FRG83D. Before when I loaded it, nothing and I mean, NOTHING changed. I notice differences now though (especially in customization), so I KNOW it worked this time.

Now I just gotta add all my old apps. Forgot to save them lol.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola XT1103 (Nexus 6)
You _could_ restore your backup, then save your apps with MyBackupPro, then my favorite to restore apps after a rom install (with wipe) is to do it where I will be able to connect via WiFi, then after I sign back into my Google account, just set the phone down and don't mess with it for a few minutes until I see the "xxx applications restored" message in my notification bar. Then and only then will I go back and see what didn't get restored.

good luck