How do I turn the Vibrate off on the menu keys???

VetteKlr

Reaction score
Its driving me crazy! I guess it was off by default on the other rom I had but now every time I hit the back, menu, home, or search button on the "LED Bar" at the bottom of the screen it vibrates!

How do I turn it off???

allikanbe

Reaction score
menu>settings>sound and display>turn off haptic feedback.

VZW did a hard reset on my phone yesterday and now I have the annoying haptic feeback. When I go to turn it off, the option is greyed out. I can't turn off the haptic feedback.
Any ideas?

robble

Reaction score
i am having the same problem...

it never vibrated before and now it does. probably changed a setting while in my pocket. however, i turned off haptic and it STILL happens. =(

any ideas? i hate the vib when i tough the soft keys

lacosteIII

Reaction score
@HermitObserver thanks, my android homekey, menu key and back-key was vibrating before, maybe becos it was in my pocket i mistakenly pressed something on it without hibernating it, i don't know, i was really scared...but...when i followed d solution you posted, it worked back...i like d vibrating as you said it is like commanding d android...yeah...thank you

eugenerudenko

Reaction score
probably changed a setting while in my pocket. however, i turned off haptic and it STILL happens. =(

You think it's possible (about pocket thing)?? Meanwhile, try rebooting your device and then check if you can turn it off