download the file unzip it rename the zip file in what you extracted to update.zip poot it on the root of your sd card(not in a folder) turn off your phone when you turn it back on hold the x button on the keybnoard when you get to the weird screen with exclamation mark on it or something like that press the search button on your keyboard(the magnifying glass) and then use the vollume button to scroll down to install update.zip and accept then that should take awhile if it deosnt install on the first time try it again then when it finally does reboot and enjoy.
1. Download z4root & Droid2 bootstrapper
2. Root your phone with z4root
3. you may or may not need to download Rom manager from the market to install diffrent recovery
4. take the GBLeak .7z file extract large file and rename it to update.zip and place on root dir of SDcard
5. install D2Bootstrap then run 1st and then 2nd option
6. your phone should now reboot to the custom recovery
7. from there clear data/factory reset then install the GBLeak update.zip file from SDcard
8 steps thats short right?
From there you should be running GB
if need more explaning of the process search fourms for more detailed info
On how to root & flash custom roms