How do I back up my calendar?

jer39

Reaction score
I just bought a fascinate and am trying to figure out how to back up the calendar. Is it possible? This is about the only thing I liked about my blackberry. I need to have a calendar that I can view in day, week & month format (like in the stock calendar) but need to know that if my phone dies I'm not going to lose everything.

If this isn't possible on the stock calendar is there one I can download that backs up ok? Was considering using google calendar but so far can't figure out how to view it in week and month format.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just bought a fascinate and am trying to figure out how to back up the calendar. Is it possible? This is about the only thing I liked about my blackberry. I need to have a calendar that I can view in day, week & month format (like in the stock calendar) but need to know that if my phone dies I'm not going to lose everything.

If this isn't possible on the stock calendar is there one I can download that backs up ok? Was considering using google calendar but so far can't figure out how to view it in week and month format.

Your calendar is backed up by Google calendar. It syncs automatically, you should see that in your settings. This is the stock calendar.

In viewing your Google calendar you should while in the calendar be able to press your menu button. You should see the different views available at the bottom.