How can I transfer contacts,messages from Android phone to iOS?

kuddus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Twitter
pluglesstech
I need to transfer my contacts, messages from my Samsung Galaxy s4 (Android 4.3) to the new iPhone 6, but still I didn’t find any program that can transfer my contacts and text messages from my Android phone to iPhone (iOS 8 ) directly, Can anyone help me to get my problem solved?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Are your contacts synced to Google? iOS can import them from Google.

I'm not sure about text messages. I have never had a reason to save mine.

OP
kuddus

kuddus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Twitter
pluglesstech
Yes, My contacts synced to Google.
Does iTunes can syn messages and contacts from computer to iPhone?

Erikkl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone
You can google mobile transfer tool which can transfer data between Android and iOS.

Last edited:

tylorlundr

Reaction score
Try RecoveryAndroid Phone Transfer (recovery-android.com), it may help you easily to transfer contacts from Samsung S4 to iPhone 6, also including text messages. Just search it on internet.

Last edited:

sophia234george

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4
Use some good apps which uses WiFi hotspots for transferring files among the mobile devices.

Jesically

Reaction score
I need to transfer my contacts, messages from my Samsung Galaxy s4 (Android 4.3) to the new iPhone 6, but still I didn’t find any program that can transfer my contacts and text messages from my Android phone to iPhone (iOS 8 ) directly, Can anyone help me to get my problem solved?

You can try Google Gmail to sync contacts to your iPhone, The first step is to make sure your Android contacts are backed up to your Google account. You can do so by navigating to Accounts under the Settings menu of your Android phone and tapping “Google.” On the next screen, select the Google account you wish to sync, but Google Gmail doesn't transfer sms from Android to iPhone, So, don't waste time on Gmail account if you need to move messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

nowk

Reaction score
Website
www.coolmuster.com
Current Phone Model
htc one m8
To transfer data from android to iphone, i think it's more convenient to use a mobile transfer app. You just need to connect your two phones to computer at the same time and start the app to transfer data, remember set android the source position and desition position.

Layss

Reaction score
Contacts can easily be transferred via a third-party app, such as Apowersoft Phone Transfer and Zapya. Why I recommend these applications? Because they work fast and don't need the network to transfer. But I didn't find any great app to sync messages:oops:I don't like using Gmail or Google to sync data, just don't like.:rolleyes:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I added my Google account to my iPhone in settings and it synced my contacts very quickly. I don't save my texts so I'm not sure how to do that... here are some screenshots...
go to Settings>Mail>Accounts
f916e78c551239537c3f54b60fc49b11.jpg

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Last edited by a moderator:

yvancowell

Reaction score

Hello! I use Apowersoft Phone Transfer to transfer my contacts. Here are the links:
for iOS - Apowersoft Phone Transfer – Wireless File Transfer on the App Store
for Android - Phone Transfer - Android Apps on Google Play
I just don't know how to do the message part since I don't usually transfer messages. :D

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey what's up with the posts being changed?

Sent by my new S7-Edge