how can i remove clock from status bar?

jloya

Reaction score
so i thought ive seen this before but after a search i have come up with nothing...

does anyone know how to remove the clock from the status bar?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid with Sapphire. Sapphire includes a "Gem Setting" utility that, among other things, allows the removal of the clock. Check your rom.

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid with Sapphire. Sapphire includes a "Gem Setting" utility that, among other things, allows the removal of the clock. Check your rom.

thanks for the quick reply, except i do not believe sapphire is on the X yet and ive looked through the settings in tranquility (my current rom) and unfortunately theirs no setting like that

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like you, I do not believe that Sapphire is available for the X. Have you checked to see if any of the themes available for the X remove the clock?

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
Like you, I do not believe that Sapphire is available for the X. Have you checked to see if any of the themes available for the X remove the clock?

hmmm thats not a bad idea, ive looked through various themes but i havent looked into them enough to see if the clocks have been removed

only thing is ive been partial to loading themes to my phone as I have just changed specific things my self, black bar, notification indicators, keyboard etc to kind of make up my own custom "theme".