how can i get my apk data from d1 to tb

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It "should" work. But since its different phone there's no way to know for sure.

Sent from somewhere...

pistol_pete

Reaction score
Copy titanium backup folder from old sd card over to new sd card in TB. Restore data from there.

pistol_pete

Reaction score
He asked specifically about using titanium, so I assumed he was rooted.

Non-rooted, I don't believe it's possible since you can't access /data/data/ where everything is stored.

OP
dfarrell151

dfarrell151

Reaction score
The problem was when I put my old ti file on my sd card i put it in the existing ti folder instead I deleted the new to folder than placed my old ti folder on the root of the card and works like a charm thanks for the reply

tehstevo

Reaction score
I was able to pull all my old games + data from TI backups onto my Thunderbolt from the OG. I copied the entire SD card from the OG to my computer and then copies what I needed (including the TI backups folder) onto the new card. It read all the backups no problem and installed them and the data for me.

Definitely nice to be able to carry over my 3-starred Angry Birds games :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn I read that with Angry Birds you don't lose your level like if you reinstall or something. Please correct me because I've told a few people that now and if that's not so I'd like to know.

tehstevo

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn I read that with Angry Birds you don't lose your level like if you reinstall or something. Please correct me because I've told a few people that now and if that's not so I'd like to know.

I believe that is incorrect sir. I haven't seen anything where it syncs w the cloud or a server. Every time a friend or I reloads their phone w/ a new ROM and installs Angry Birds, they have to either pull in the data via T.B. or start anew.

Hopefully no one is cursing you out for them losing their save data!

mkjellgren

Reaction score

Tehstevo is correct. Everything gets reset when installing angry birds on a different phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L