How can I disable End call tone?

nka

Reaction score
When the ringer is set to anything other than silent or vibrate, each time you press the End call button, you here a tone. I would prefer not to hear a tone. Does anyone know how I can disable this?

jby

Reaction score
Have you remedied the problem?

Even on silent my MotoDroid does the same thing. Got it to stop once after resetting my phone to the default settings, turned off and on, reprogrammed through Verizon, and waited overnight. BUT THEN, I downloaded something from the resident Droid Apps Market and it started all over again.

Called Verizon tech support, they couldn't help me after 30 minutes of trouble shooting. They recommended I call Motorola. By the time I can call, they're closed. Will write more if it gets remedied.

I'd sure like to know if there's a quick fix for it. :icon_eek:

OP
N

nka

Reaction score
Have you remedied the problem?

Even on silent my MotoDroid does the same thing. Got it to stop once after resetting my phone to the default settings, turned off and on, reprogrammed through Verizon, and waited overnight. BUT THEN, I downloaded something from the resident Droid Apps Market and it started all over again.

Called Verizon tech support, they couldn't help me after 30 minutes of trouble shooting. They recommended I call Motorola. By the time I can call, they're closed. Will write more if it gets remedied.

I'd sure like to know if there's a quick fix for it. :icon_eek:
No solution that I have found. And, I have even posted over at the CyanogenMod forums, no help there either. If you find a fix please let me know and I will post back on here if I figure something out.

jby

Reaction score
Will let you know too, if I find out something.