Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Why they bringing low tech phones? lol

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Apple is breaking the 5 year contract with AT&T?

I admit, if the iPhone had been available on Verizon years ago, I probably would have one, but since I have the Droid I wouldn't now.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Wow... same as last years rumor and this year in the fall and the iPhone on T-Mobile fell through and Verizon bought the contract. Even though Verizon had a presser this past Sunday saying they are not interested in the iPhone and are pushing the hell out of the Droid line. Yeah and I am actually the Easter Bunny and I have been hiding all along. This rumor has been beaten to death. OVER AND OVER.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It's a ploy to deflect the "reception issue's" and holding the phone another way that are all over the net.

Steve: "I'm getting slaughtered for my comments about holding the phone a different way!!! We need people who declined to be named to put a fake story out that the iPhone is coming to VZW!!!"

Exec: "but Steve thats an all out lie"

Steve: "Thats why they are people who decline to be named you idiot!!"

Mojo

Reaction score
It's a ploy to deflect the "reception issue's" and holding the phone another way that are all over the net.

Steve: "I'm getting slaughtered for my comments about holding the phone a different way!!! We need people who declined to be named to put a fake story out that the iPhone is coming to VZW!!!"

Exec: "but Steve thats an all out lie"

Steve: "Thats why they are people who decline to be named you idiot!!"

OMG you have me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. :icon_eek: :D