Honeydew Like Program

jdougal

Reaction score
On the BB I had a great program called Honeydew. Basically it was a notepad/todo list that was synced between two Pins/Phones.

Is there anything similar like this on android? I've tried astrid w/RTM but haven't been able to get it so I put a todo on my phone and it show up on the wife's.

Any suggestions?

bennyj

Reaction score
On the BB I had a great program called Honeydew. Basically it was a notepad/todo list that was synced between two Pins/Phones.

Is there anything similar like this on android? I've tried astrid w/RTM but haven't been able to get it so I put a todo on my phone and it show up on the wife's.

Any suggestions?

I believe there is a program in the market that syncs groceries(or could be a list)between phones via gmail. check it out it's called ourgroceries. sorry no link.

wwian

Reaction score

Hey jdougal.

Facing the same thing as coming from BB. My wife is sticking to a BB and I'm getting the EVO. Did OurGroceries work out for you or did you find somethign better?

Cheers,

Ian

OP
jdougal

jdougal

Reaction score
OurGroceries fit the bill perfectly. I'd highly suggest it.

wwian

Reaction score
Cool. And it works over gmail? Does your inbox see a lot of traffic? The ourgroceries site doesn't give a lot of info on its inner workings.