home screen for Panda

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i using Panda right now and five screens. my problem is that my "home screen" is not the one that i want it to be. is there a way to fix this or do i have to move everything manually? thanks

taypotts

Reaction score
They just did an update for Panda home. If you long press, click home assistant, then multi-screen, then change the default screen to the number screen you want.

ddroid

Reaction score
Panda how to move custom folder to different screen?

With the advantage of nine or so screens in Panda, I sometimes want to reorganize things. I cannot find a way to move a folder or even an app from one screen to another. with an app, I can delete it from one screen and then add it to another, but once I delete a custom folder, it's gone. What am I missing here? I have folders for direct dial numbers, bookmarks by category.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With the advantage of nine or so screens in Panda, I sometimes want to reorganize things. I cannot find a way to move a folder or even an app from one screen to another. with an app, I can delete it from one screen and then add it to another, but once I delete a custom folder, it's gone. What am I missing here? I have folders for direct dial numbers, bookmarks by category.
you can drag it to another screen but it might be easier to stick the one you want to move onto one of the side docks then pull it out on the screen you want :D