home screen and apps resetting?

kissthegoat

Reaction score
so lately ive been having this problem when i go to my homescreen, the HTC logo is up and its like the screen is rebooting, then i go to check my apps, and theyre all gone, and loading as well.

it normally happens when i go from app to app. example, if im in opera, ill go to chat in gmob365, then back to opera, and opera is restarted. then i go to my homescreen and its reloading, with the HTC logo showing.

also very slow when typing in chat on gmob, letters tend to "stick" and its as if i did a long hold.

same with phonecalls, if i miss a call and try to call right back, takes AT LEAST 30 seconds for the phone to register that.

any ideas of what i should do short of getting a new phone?

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
so lately ive been having this problem when i go to my homescreen, the HTC logo is up and its like the screen is rebooting, then i go to check my apps, and theyre all gone, and loading as well.

it normally happens when i go from app to app. example, if im in opera, ill go to chat in gmob365, then back to opera, and opera is restarted. then i go to my homescreen and its reloading, with the HTC logo showing.

also very slow when typing in chat on gmob, letters tend to "stick" and its as if i did a long hold.

same with phonecalls, if i miss a call and try to call right back, takes AT LEAST 30 seconds for the phone to register that.

any ideas of what i should do short of getting a new phone?

Are you rooted? Running a custom ROM? Using ADW or LauncherPro?

OP
K

kissthegoat

Reaction score
im just running the stock system. dont fully understand all the rooting stuff:laugh: