Home++ in Market Place Open and Uninstall is grayed out

bishop7262

Reaction score
I uninstalled Home++ the other day and now when I go back into the Market Place it has the Open and Uninstall buttons grayed out. Anyone ever experience this and what can I do to fix it?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Check to see if there are any remnants of Home++ left on your sdcard...and yes plenty of people have reported this problem happening to them

OP
B

bishop7262

Reaction score
I do not see anything in my SD card. How did they get it fixed. I tried searching but cannot find anything.

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I experienced the same issue with an application and could not find a way on the device to reinstall, so I resorted to emailing the developer (via the email address on the Market) and within an hour the developer (it was the Handcent dev) had emailed me the .apk.

Can't say that that will work for you with the Home+ developer (don't know he/she), but might be worth a try.

I do recall that someone had posted that until there is another update that you can install (at least that is what I had been told), the options will be grayed out. Good luck.

OP
B

bishop7262

Reaction score
I fixed it. Downloaded .apk file and uninstalled it through the market. now it is not grayed out. so if the FC ever get fixed then I will think about installing that app again.