Hmm what happened?

Reaction score
I've been doing speedtests on speakeasy.net and last night my friend wanted to check it and the lowest speed I've gotten since having this phone was 19 down and 2 up. I jus ran it again and I'm getting 6 down and .7 up ... Hmmm what happened

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

cpjr

Reaction score
It happens, depends on how good the signal was and alot of other factors.

PS- I think people make theirself paranoid running tests like that all the time ;)

robrecht

Reaction score
Those tests are not very reliable indicators. I think the reported speed depends on how busy the server is that's running the test. I've switched servers (even further away) and gotten speeds 10x faster than just moments before. Therefore, I basically do not pay any attention to these kinds of tests.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I've been doing speedtests on speakeasy.net and last night my friend wanted to check it and the lowest speed I've gotten since having this phone was 19 down and 2 up. I jus ran it again and I'm getting 6 down and .7 up ... Hmmm what happened

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

That sounds like my Road Runner speeds. Did you have wi-fi on?

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, I've been doing speakeasy.net a lot recently and the LA server has been giving me a lot of bad ping times. I switch to SanDiego or Las Vegas and I get much better times. Try that.