Hiya! WooHooooo

akrab

Reaction score
I am super excited LOL I got my Droid one week ago and am AMAZED! I was a BlackBerry Storm user and already sold it! I cannot image using anything other than this phone unless they made one even more amazing! I am not sure what else I could want in a phone!
I just printed from my Droid to my home printer... Ahhhh this phone is Uh May Zingggggggggggg

Anyway, I am Alison and am super stoked with this phone! :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am super excited LOL I got my Droid one week ago and am AMAZED! I was a BlackBerry Storm user and already sold it! I cannot image using anything other than this phone unless they made one even more amazing! I am not sure what else I could want in a phone!
I just printed from my Droid to my home printer... Ahhhh this phone is Uh May Zingggggggggggg

Anyway, I am Alison and am super stoked with this phone! :icon_ banana:

Welcome to the neighborhood, akrab! Man, printing to your printer already - wow! Enjoy your new toy!

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
I still dont know how to do this... But ill worry about that when i get a printer at home :)
Glad your liking the new phone!!

OP
akrab

akrab

Reaction score
setting up the printer share was really easy :)

I used my phone all night at work also and my battery is still 70%! Awesome! Thanks to this forum and the suggestions for settings to keep battery life up! My Blackberry would have been dead by now!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
setting up the printer share was really easy :)

I used my phone all night at work also and my battery is still 70%! Awesome! Thanks to this forum and the suggestions for settings to keep battery life up! My Blackberry would have been dead by now!

OK, I'll bite. How did you set up the printer? Thanks!

claustin

Reaction score
I agree. I came from the Storm POS edition (only edition) myself and it's like night and day.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
love the enthusiasm Alison...

It's going to be great having you here.

Enjoy the forums

OP
akrab

akrab

Reaction score
printer:
installed PrinterShare from the market for free, onto my Droid, by Mobile Dynamix

installed PrinterShare from the internet for free, onto my laptop (which is on my home wireless network)

hope that helps. it was really easy to configure

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome akrab!!!!

Maybe now you can get into hacking the crap outta your Droid like me....lol It gets addictive :)

But it's fun ;)

OP
akrab

akrab

Reaction score
LOL I already have it rooted, Bugless Beast, Custom Boot screen..... tethered, overclocked at 950 mhz... Any more fun I can get into?? I am all ears (eyes)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL I already have it rooted, Bugless Beast, Custom Boot screen..... tethered, overclocked at 950 mhz... Any more fun I can get into?? I am all ears (eyes)

Lol guess I was a little slow on that one then......looks like you did about everything :)

OP
akrab

akrab

Reaction score
My husband was scared hahaha he couldnt believe I was doing that to a brand new phone... I just couldnt help myself! It IS addictive!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
My husband was scared hahaha he couldnt believe I was doing that to a brand new phone... I just couldnt help myself! It IS addictive!

You got that right......it IS :)

I bet you I'm flashing a rom every other day or every day at least......oh well though, gives you something fun to do, and challenging sometimes...

Like I seen someone say earlier, it's like I got a new phone every week!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
printer:
installed PrinterShare from the market for free, onto my Droid, by Mobile Dynamix

installed PrinterShare from the internet for free, onto my laptop (which is on my home wireless network)

hope that helps. it was really easy to configure

Gotcha. Thanks, Alison! I'll give it a shot!