Hit the 300 user mark!

J

JohnDroid

We are very happy with the growth of the site and the positive attitude that the entire forum has taken (and kept) towards other members. Lots of respect and helping has been going on and that's great.

This is without a doubt one of the fastest growing forums I've ever been a part of, and the phone isn't even out yet!

Our 300th user was Slosh (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/members/slosh.html) - The site has only been active for 10 days (first thread ever here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/1-introductions.html) and that's an amazing growth rate!

Thanks to all of the members for making this place great and getting the community started on the right foot!:icon_ banana:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would also like to thank everyone for making it easy to be a mod so far. I'm glad everyone is getting along, not fighting, posting stuff they shouldn't, or spamming the board in any way shape or form.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans!!!!! OHH AHH!!! OOO AHHH!! OOOOO AHHHHH!!!

attachment.php

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha This is awesome guys, thanks to everyone for their contributions to the site! We are determined to make this place the #1 resource for Droid users.

droid-rules.gif

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ lala:!!! Congraduations guys !!!:icon_ lala:​

I am sure this is only a start. Your forum is exactly what was needed at this point in time. Keep Up the good Work !

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yay! i'm pumped about the growth here.. i would also like to stress how blatantly EASY it has been (as a mod).. thanks from me as well for making a mod's job easy as pie!

300 more in another 10 days? i think we can...

BlkSSon22s

Reaction score
Yay!..I would expect a ton more members when we get really close to the Droid launch.

Zippster

Reaction score
Nice google optimization by whoever set this up, its how I got here in the first place.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you'll reach 1000 by the 15th. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work and growth rate.

ToddP0530

Reaction score
Wow ... I'm a CB convert. Was addicted until I sold my storm. I had no idea this site was around only 10 days. This place is gonna go gang busters soon.:hail:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i know im being optomistic... but i have a feeling this place is going to grow exponentially the closer we get to the release date.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that is just a sign on how good these Droid phones will be :)

i know im being optomistic... but i have a feeling this place is going to grow exponentially the closer we get to the release date.