Hiding pic's

Traydoggz

Reaction score
Since purchasing the Droid, people can't help the urge to take my phone and go through it, open every app, look at every documentation and blah blah blah... is there a way to hide pictures that I don't want prying eyes to see?

bwhite757

Reaction score
x2 on this... Exactly what I'm looking for... Coming from a Storm it was easy to hide pictures from the media viewer, when I transferred all my pics to the Droid, they all popped up... Any app or setting for this?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yea same here haha my girl sends me umm...SOME pics LOL... and my friends want to mess around with my phone since its so cool haha...

ryanm

Reaction score
I mounted the phone created a folder called HiddenFiles. Put anything in you want. Unmount and open Astro. Find the folder and rename it .HiddenFiles - a period(.) in front of the name will hide the object(folder, pic, etc).

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I mounted the phone created a folder called HiddenFiles. Put anything in you want. Unmount and open Astro. Find the folder and rename it .HiddenFiles - a period(.) in front of the name will hide the object(folder, pic, etc).

+1 For that ingenious way of doing it.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
im gonna give it a try

namelessNN

Reaction score
all i'd really like is a way for the images to NOT appear in the ALL IMAGES folder. i don't want to have to go through a hassle when i DO want to find the images. i just don't want the gallery to pop up and BAM, there's a pic of my gf naked for the world to see.

HOTHEAD

Reaction score
I'm using the photovault app, trial allows 5 password protected pictures & .99 is full app. Also have videovault which is the same. Works very well and does not have to stay running.

Regards
HOTHEAD

thetruth

Reaction score

Awesome tip!!!