HI

cincydrums

Reaction score
hello all from cincinnati.... just got my droid x bout a month ago and just like all my other toys like to try to get the most out of it.... lol.
so looking forward to learning and helpin when i can...
currently my x is rooted running 2.2 few minor updates such as free tether using barnacle and other basics... bootstrapper, metamorph stuff like that.
thanx for all the info so far!dancedroid

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, welcome aboard! Sounds like you've been doing some reading before posting. Glad you got rooted without much difficulty.

OP
C

cincydrums

Reaction score
yea no troubles so far really i think the biggest thing ive had(not that its really a big problem) was getting the barnacle to work but did some reading found the skip wpa_supplicant and bang all's good... am looking forward to the fix tho

im a little slow to do things tho....leary of messing something up and im not real sbf savy so i try to tread carefully

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea no troubles so far really i think the biggest thing ive had(not that its really a big problem) was getting the barnacle to work but did some reading found the skip wpa_supplicant and bang all's good... am looking forward to the fix tho

im a little slow to do things tho....leary of messing something up and im not real sbf savy so i try to tread carefully

android-wifi-tether - Project Hosting on Google Code is an option too.

OP
C

cincydrums

Reaction score
dont ya need custom-kernel with that tho?
i just took a quick look.