Hi!

jmgoble83

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droid users! I've been snooping around and this seems like the place to learn some nifty tricks and tips for my phone (which I've named Samuel L. Jackson on account of it being a black badass mofo). My first goal ... learning how to use my Droid as a Wifi hotspot. Here's hoping I'm able to figure this out.

swalser

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droid users! I've been snooping around and this seems like the place to learn some nifty tricks and tips for my phone (which I've named Samuel L. Jackson on account of it being a black badass mofo). My first goal ... learning how to use my Droid as a Wifi hotspot. Here's hoping I'm able to figure this out.

:welcome: This is the best forum to have questions like this answered!

Simply search "tethering" and you will find dozens of threads about that.

Also, check this out: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-help/39815-tips-tricks.html

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You are in the best place to find information about your Droid! Check out the search and forum links there are several threads on using your Droid to connect/tether to your computer.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, jmgoble83! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome, that's one thing about this site, you have a question, you'll find the answer.