Hi

succube

Reaction score
Hi from France, I'm about to get my Droid (aka Milestone in France). I have a HTC Hero for now, I like it but I need a reel keyboard. So here I am.

myriad46

Reaction score
If the only reason you want the Droid is the keyboard, don't bother. It sucks. I don't even use it anymore. I just use the on-screen one. I had an HTC tilt with a keyboard before this, and that was better than the Droid's. It's a great phone, but don't just get it because of the keyboard, or you'll be disappointed.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If the only reason you want the Droid is the keyboard, don't bother. It sucks. I don't even use it anymore. I just use the on-screen one. I had an HTC tilt with a keyboard before this, and that was better than the Droid's. It's a great phone, but don't just get it because of the keyboard, or you'll be disappointed.

And here's another point of view; the keyboard is great. I use it all the time. :icon_ banana:

I'm from the Blackberry/Palm 750 world and am used to small keyboards. This one is huge. And has a good feel to it.

BTW, welcome to the board and you are going to love your phone.

OP
succube

succube

Reaction score
I've tried it so I know already how it feels.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've tried it so I know already how it feels.

Bonjour, succube, and welcome to the forum! So exciting that we're an international forum. Let us know how you like your phone when you get it - I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It is an obsession - but a fun one! Enjoy yourself!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Succube. I was not a big fan of the keyboard. However, Sunday I rooted my Droid. Perhaps I'm missing something but I think having the keyboard to enter the terminal emulation commands would have been quite difficult without it.

Mike

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
je suis un monstre! and that's most of the french i know.. ;) welcome to the forums!