hi

rox3

Reaction score
I am new here to say all of you "hi!". Hope to be welcomed by all of you. I would like to be the part of the discussion going in this forum. And I think that you are enjoying a lot on this site. I am here for too which will enjoy soon. I am new here and I hope you will guide me to follow the rules of this site.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome.....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums rox3........

Be sure to use the search function before asking a question because more than likely it has already been asked and answered : ) If you can't find the answer to what you are looking for please do feel free to ask.

The data base and members here are fantastic and offer a lot of knowledge and experience.

Other than that I look forward to seeing you around the forums and please participate. We value every ones opinions and questions.

Enjoy your stay here

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am new here to say all of you "hi!". Hope to be welcomed by all of you. I would like to be the part of the discussion going in this forum. And I think that you are enjoying a lot on this site. I am here for too which will enjoy soon. I am new here and I hope you will guide me to follow the rules of this site.

:welcome: to the forum! We are glad you found us! As BNB would say....read....search...post

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you found us, welcome to the forum!

OP
R

rox3

Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming me.