Hi to all!

matawww

Reaction score
I´m from Croatia, planing to buy Motorola Milestone so I wanna know a bit more in advance....

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I´m from Croatia, planing to buy Motorola Milestone so I wanna know a bit more in advance....

Welcome, matawww! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! I'll see if I can't get one of our mods over here - he has a Milestone. Anyway, enjoy!

:welcome:

OP
M

matawww

Reaction score
Thanks for reply!

Now first and only quick question, If I understand, Droid is CDMA ,and Milestone is GSM version, Right? So some roms from here wouldn't work with milestone!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for reply!

Now first and only quick question, If I understand, Droid is CDMA ,and Milestone is GSM version, Right? So some roms from here wouldn't work with milestone!

I believe that's correct. I PM'd the MOD that I spoke of - he lives in Germany, so when he comes on, he'll wander on over. Hit him up with whatever you've got.

OP
M

matawww

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate that!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
hey.

i own a milestone myself. and i have to tell you that NO CUSTOM ROMS are available on the Milestone yet. only adapted original's like the Pulsar helix rom.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMP TO LOAD DROID ROMS ON YOUR MILESTONE.
You will brick your phone with NO BACK for good and you WONT have warranty!!!

Tigger

OP
M

matawww

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate that!

Have you found your way over to the Milestone section yet? Here's a link: Motorola Milestone - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum They might be able to help you out over there, too.

I saw that, and already found some useful info about milestone... Thx!!!

hey.

i own a milestone myself. and i have to tell you that NO CUSTOM ROMS are available on the Milestone yet. only adapted original's like the Pulsar helix rom.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMP TO LOAD DROID ROMS ON YOUR MILESTONE.
You will brick your phone with NO BACK for good and you WONT have warranty!!!

Tigger

I realized that, but anyway thanks for warning.... although I don´t yet posses Milestone, just gathering some useful info about it....
And also I sent you PM so waiting for reply on that....

And must noticed that on this forum everyone is really helpful, which is not a common thing on other forums! A++