Hi This is my new member post

Reaction score
Hi my name is Greg R and I live in Fort Lauderdale and I just got a new Droid 2 phone from craigs list. I love the phone and I'm addicted to it. I haven't rooted it because I am so new into this and I don't have a warrentee I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it for now.

I'm a computer Technician. and I'm a new baby into this. I don't know if I can use this oppotunity to ask a question because according to the forum this was just an introduction. If I am wrong please advise if I can just ask about an issue I have and get responses great.
[
I have the Droid 2 I love the phone Sometimes I hear a high pitch sound during the call. It comes and goes whenever it wants there is no trigger or anything. So far I've heard most of it from home but at the same time I've had the phone for a week. I have reset the phone, pulled out battery changed evrc settings no go. I'm just going to let it play out.

I told Verizon about the EVRC-B thing (I don't care I'm not under warrentee anyway) They said if I keep it on EVRC-B and I go too much into areas that don't support that standard that could break my phone is that true?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Jump in and enjoy!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the Intro :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! As you have noted the addiction is quick.

Not sure how to advise re the "high pitch". Have you looked in the Droid 2 general discussion section of the Forum? If you can't find anything start a thread in that section.

Mike

OP
T
Reaction score
reply about high pitch

I really like the phone. I have a RMA into Motorola but decided not to send it in. I remember with my dell laptop I sent it in and it came back worst. So far the phone is perfect for everything else reception screen so I don't want to take a chance. In 7 months I'll get a 4G.

I did make a post about my problem. 97 people read it but I only got one reply. That person noticed a problem in the oringnal droid. so I don't know.

I do notice though the sound quality isn't all that great I even have it set to evrc-b some people I hear muffled but you know what those people I never heard well anyway so... Anyway thanks for getting to me.