Hi there!

liquid_leaf

Reaction score
:icon_ banana: Not new to flashing/modding phones, but new to Android.

Joined so I can start learning how to root, getting a Droid 2 or Droid X next month when I'm up for renewal (I have a crappy feature phone right now not worth modding).

Anyway, hi!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you. What and where have you flashed before :biggrin:

Mike

OP
L

liquid_leaf

Reaction score
:p Kyocera Slider, Blackjack, and LG NV were my latest cell-phone wise, though I've done a lot more flashing with stuff for Gameboy Advance and DSLite (esp for running 8-bit classic ROMs). GBA stuff used to be annoying to flash, so much easier with some of the SD carts that are available now though.

I got thoroughly disgusted with smartphones after my Blackjack (crappy reception), though I thought my work Blackberry was decent (no crazy mods to that though, obviously, just some tethering fun).

I've been pining for an android phone since they came out (so much easier to tinker with!), so glad I'm finally getting close to renewal.

I strongly believe in - if I bought the device and it's mine, and I don't hurt anything, why can't I see what it can do? dancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I rooted my Droid and have no regrets. Frankly, I can not imagine going back to stock.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I rooted my droid too and just recently flashed a custom ROM so I can tell you its interesting what you can do!