Hi, New to the forum and Droid

Countrygirl7676

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just got the motorola droid this past weekend. I'm still learning how to use it. The reason I join this forum is to learn more about the phone. My first thing i'm trying to find good mount for my truck. I'm not crazy about the window mounts...since I think it would be to far away from me on the window....does anyone have any suggestions? Look forward to chatting with you all on here....:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just got the motorola droid this past weekend. I'm still learning how to use it. The reason I join this forum is to learn more about the phone. My first thing i'm trying to find good mount for my truck. I'm not crazy about the window mounts...since I think it would be to far away from me on the window....does anyone have any suggestions? Look forward to chatting with you all on here....:)

Sorry, I don't use a mount at all in my car. But welcome, Countrygirl7676! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome: