Hi Ladies & Gents :)

John2bDroid

Reaction score
Hello peeps :) I found this site and a wonderful Information in here...:)

This will help me get off the Apple's Bandwagon as I fedup of Steves BS and Patents crap... :) I've been a iphone fanatic for 3 yrs and now with the latest 3GS..Jailbroken...I need some help to move on to Droid-OS.

I know that the Droid is Open Source...But seems to be much more difficult to understand.. as there are so many roms and other configs to understand.

I' m planning on getting a motorola droid for now to get use to it and then move to the New HTC EVO 4G...If it ever gets into GSM as I understand it's only CDMA for now...:(

So Thanks for letting me Join this great site...Cheers :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This will help me get off the Apple's Bandwagon as I fedup of Steves BS and Patents crap... :) I've been a iphone fanatic for 3 yrs and now with the latest 3GS..Jailbroken...I need some help to move on to Droid-OS.

I know that the Droid is Open Source...But seems to be much more difficult to understand.. as there are so many roms and other configs to understand.

I' m planning on getting a motorola droid for now to get use to it and then move to the New HTC EVO 4G...If it ever gets into GSM as I understand it's only CDMA for now...:(

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Lots of other ex iPhone people here for the same reason. Pretty much the skies the limit for what you can do with your Droid. Enjoy!:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, John2bDroid! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: