Hi & Infinite thanks...

rjc

Reaction score
I'm an old guy, 45 (older than my years, beleive in things like tube amps & vinyl) and I got a Droid 2 Global a few days ago.

Needless to say, trying to use it was pretty frustrating. Bloatware (I learned that word from you guys!) Battery Drain, no MANUAL!

Well, right now I have a rooted phone, no bloatware, long battery life, and a phone that I can now call a TOOL, not a toy.

I'm on very few boards as they relate to my hobbies or professions simply because of the nonsense that seems to fill them peripferal to the subjects. I wasn't going to join, simply because my only purpose here would be as a negative example lol, but I had to, if nothing else, just to say...

I have never, I mean never seen such a group of bright, funny, smart & dedicated guys as some of the posters on here. The tutorials, files, the instruction, thread after thread of even personal help when guys like me get jammed up.

I cannot tell you how proud you should all be for the community you have created here, and I give you all my infinite thanks! I don't know if I'll be able to contribute much more than that lol, but hopefully maybe in trying to get help for some of my issues someone else who lurked like I did for the last 5 days will be helped to!

Namaste!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. glad everything worked out. have fun and enjoy

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. Dont hesitate to ask any questions.

I'm an old guy, 45 (older than my years, beleive in things like tube amps & vinyl)

Thats not much older than me. I remember waiting for those tubes to warm up. I was glad to get my hands on a solid state amp. Now I think I'd rather that warmer sound of those tubes. Enjoy your stay.