Hi Im Ernest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatheof2

Reaction score
Hi Im Ernest,
I have the DROID X and im interested on this website to find solutions to future problems and the present problem im having right now with it which has to do with PORTABLE digital copy of iron man 2 not playing on my DROID X phone. Also i want to find out some tricks to this phone that people may know that i dont know. :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Im Ernest,
I have the DROID X and im interested on this website to find solutions to future problems and the present problem im having right now with it which has to do with PORTABLE digital copy of iron man 2 not playing on my DROID X phone. Also i want to find out some tricks to this phone that people may know that i dont know. :)

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. I have no idea what iron man 2 is, I suppose it's the follow up to iron man.;) Anyway, one of the tricks that your X and all droids will do is math. Press the search button and then the microphone and ask it what 27 % of 245 is. It will give you an answer.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having difficulty with watching videos. I notice that you posted that same question in the general discussion section.

Cross posting is frowned on. I'm going to close this thread and move the other thread into the general discussion section for the X.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.