Hi. I need a little help

Danilami

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new in this forum.
I have a Droid X for a couple of months and I am very happy about it.

Recently it seems like it had preformed an auto-update of the hole system.
After that, the Social Networking Widget stopped working.
I used to see twitter and facebook updates on that widget.
I tried to access this widget the set up and nothing happened.

Can anybody help me with that?

Thanks.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im with cjm on this one about redoing the widget and if that doesn't work the DX sub form should have the answer and welcome to the phone

Sent from my D2

IntuitreZults

Reaction score
Hello,

I agree,try deleting both your Facebook and Twitter accounts on the device. For kicks after that pull the battery. Leave out for only a fee seconds and reboot the X. Create your accounts again. If your not sure go to settings>> accounts >> add new. Keep us posted if it worked out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

Danilami

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer and for the welcome msgs.

It looks like I have two accounts set up for twitter and two for facebook (An older version a newer version).
I was able to erase only the newest accounts and then restarted the droid as you mentioned by removing the battery. But the problem persists.
To erase the older accounts there was an error message and I couldn't identify the reason why.
Why did this error msg appears?

Thanks!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
So there are two of both of the accounts under the my accounts shortcut app? You should be able to go into my accounts and select the unneeded accounts and then click remove account. Once removed you should just have the ones needed. Let us know if the my accounts path doesn't work

Sent from my D2

IntuitreZults

Reaction score
What did the error msg say? Also I have seen this before on Droid where the option to remove an account is just not there ( happened to me) to get around that you will need to perform a factory reset on the device.