Hi everyone (New to Android)

PWN3R

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I'm thinking about buying an Android phone. The current phone I own now is an iPhone 3G firmware 3.1.3, but I plan on selling it to get a little bit of money to buy which ever Android phone is the best. So my question is which device would be best for a newcomer to this kind of OS. I have jailbroken my iPhone when it was FW 3.1.2 but it had crashed so I had to do a full restore which made me auto update (which sucked btw) But anyway that's my story and I hope to learn more about this community through my stay with hopefully a new Android phone. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I'm thinking about buying an Android phone. The current phone I own now is an iPhone 3G firmware 3.1.3, but I plan on selling it to get a little bit of money to buy which ever Android phone is the best. So my question is which device would be best for a newcomer to this kind of OS. I have jailbroken my iPhone when it was FW 3.1.2 but it had crashed so I had to do a full restore which made me auto update (which sucked btw) But anyway that's my story and I hope to learn more about this community through my stay with hopefully a new Android phone. :)

Welcome aboard, Chris! With your background, I doubt you'd be happy with anything less than the Droid. Check out the forum and the different sections for each device. You'll learn a lot by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: