Hi ALL!!!

vicjr328

Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am 35 yrs. old and just purchased my Droid. I love it. The only problem I have is that I don't know how to use it. I mean, I have the basic stuff, but other than that, I'm clueless. Everyday I play around to fimiliarize myself more and more. I know the Droid has a lot of potential so that's the main reason I joined this forum. I hope you gurus are patient with me.

Thanks!

Vic

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am 35 yrs. old and just purchased my Droid. I love it. The only problem I have is that I don't know how to use it. I mean, I have the basic stuff, but other than that, I'm clueless. Everyday I play around to fimiliarize myself more and more. I know the Droid has a lot of potential so that's the main reason I joined this forum. I hope you gurus are patient with me.

Thanks!

Vic

Welcome aboard, Vic! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! We're all here to help each other out. Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide
If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: