Hi all Im new to this blog !!!

jando

Reaction score
Hi everybody just here joining this fantastic commmunity i had followed you before reading your post to apply new things to my moto droid until i finllay decide to be part of this community.

i hope i can make some good friends here !!

thanks, again.

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroidJando dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us. Let us know if you need something, we will try to point you in the right direction.

OP
J

jando

Reaction score
thank you hookbill.

where are you from?

im from Houston Tx. and well i acutally have a question regarding pdaNet probably you already have a post about that with the solution but i was unable to find it.

my question is how can i connect to my work VPN using pdaNet? i have the paid version.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thank you hookbill.

where are you from?

im from Houston Tx. and well i acutally have a question regarding pdaNet probably you already have a post about that with the solution but i was unable to find it.

my question is how can i connect to my work VPN using pdaNet? i have the paid version.

I'm in Northeast Ohio. You can see under my avatar where I live. I'm a transplanted Los Angelino.

I don't know much about VPN. I never used it myself. Sorry I can't help you with that. Let's see if we can get an answer from someone else.

Try this link: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/20583-pdanet-vpn.html

Last edited:
OP
J

jando

Reaction score
well thank hook

i will give a try to the post you sent me.

:noworktomorrow: