Hey!

Dreambuilder

Reaction score
I am a newbie and don't have a clue what I am doing! I have been browsing the forums and have been learning lots but there are a few issues that my droid has that I have been unable to find an answer for. So, I decided to jump in and see how much trouble I can cause :).

Blessings,

Dreambuilder

OP
D

Dreambuilder

Reaction score
Well, I had my droid for almost a month and a half and I had to take it in to have it factory wiped 2 times because it went into a force close loop for no apparent reason, on the second time Verizon had a refurbished phone sent out to me and the day after I activated it (today) it went into a force close loop and I took it in and they did another factory wipe. I guess I am just getting frustrated with the Droid. I love it when it works, but I do not enjoy having to spend multiple hours redoing my settings every time it has to be wiped, which has been once every week and a half.

I have been extremely careful which apps I have put on it (only about 20 top apps from the market), and I have kept the device stock. I am not sure why I am having so many issues but as you can probably tell I am (almost :icon_ nono2:) regretting switching from my BB.

Any thoughts, advice, hints, suggestions, tips, and prayers you can offer for my device would be greatly appreciated! lol

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You're definitely in the right place for finding out whatever you need to fix your issues (unless they are 1997 GSXR carburetor issues :D )