helppppppppppppp

c0pterone

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid world. I tried to send a picture and a video to a friend today, and this is what come up. the file you are trying to send is to large. is there somthing in the settings to change the size where it can be sent. thanks

OP
C

c0pterone

Reaction score
sending pictures and videos

I took the picture and video with my new motorola droid,and sent in both ways, through e-mail and messanging. both come back to large of a file. I talked to a guy at verizon, and was told the video can only be no more then 10 sec long. He was not sure about the picture. thanks for getting back to me so fast. You guys are great.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I took the picture and video with my new motorola droid,and sent in both ways, through e-mail and messanging. both come back to large of a file. I talked to a guy at verizon, and was told the videl can only be no more then 10 sec long. He was not sure about the picture. thanks for getting back to me so fast. You guys are great.

Still, how big was the picture and more importantly how big was the video?

klipsch2345

Reaction score
If you download the Handcent messaging app, you can specify the size of the picture size up to 1 MB that you want sent. The video camera has a setting for MMS sending and one for recording to the SD card. The MMS setting produces a much smaller file.

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
I took the picture and video with my new motorola droid,and sent in both ways, through e-mail and messanging. both come back to large of a file. I talked to a guy at verizon, and was told the video can only be no more then 10 sec long. He was not sure about the picture. thanks for getting back to me so fast. You guys are great.

if you're sending a video, theres an option on the camera setup, its kinda like MMS quality or something like that. for an image, the messaging app automatically resizes it, if you allow it...