Helpp root tools

nascarkid

Reaction score
my droid 2 is newly rooted i have installed root tools but now want to remove the fonts and boot animations and go back to the stock fonts and boot animations .. how can i do this ?? tryed unistalling the root and the root tools but still having the same problem..

TheCometRider

Reaction score
You need to reinstall Root Tools and use it to reinstall the stock font and boot animation. Then, you can uninstall Root Tools again. If you want to unroot, put the program that you used to root back on then use it to unroot.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
N

nascarkid

Reaction score
root tools

i put root tools back in, where is the option for stock font or stock boot animation or do i have to flash a full sbf via rsd lite??

TheCometRider

Reaction score
Go to the goodies/fonts and choose the font called "stock". It will require a reboot. Then go to goodies/boot animations and find the stock animation (I think its there). This will also require a reboot. If the stock boot animation isn't there, just let me know and I'll give you other instructions. Basically, you will change these things back to stock the same way you changed them away from stock. After this is complete, you can uninstall root tools and unroot if you want to.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

buttface2000

Reaction score
I just rooted my phone, and I bought root tools, and whenever I wanna set a boot animation or set a font or do anything else it says something about can't mount read/write...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums