Help!!!!

radpadsad

Reaction score
:heart:MY PHONE KEEPS SAYING PROCESS ANDROID.PROCES.ACORE HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. FOR NO REASON? HOW CAN I FIX THIS?:heart::blackdroid:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
definately more info. if you just got it and it did that, replace it. if you changed it up and it did that let us know. fixes are always there.

OP
R

radpadsad

Reaction score
one day i took my phone off the charge and my phone said phone memory was getting low, so i started uninstalling apps and then from there it went crazy!i haft to keep doing wipe data and a factory reset just to keep it normal for only a day? mabey its a virus im too dam lost?????:icon_eek:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
one day i took my phone off the charge and my phone said phone memory was getting low, so i started uninstalling apps and then from there it went crazy!i haft to keep doing wipe data and a factory reset just to keep it normal for only a day? mabey its a virus im too dam lost?????:icon_eek:

Sounds like you uninstalled something you shhouldn't have. If you can't figure out what it is, go here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

do box option 1, then option 5 then wait for the 2.1 OTA