HELP would be greatly appreciated! Need Root!

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Hey gang lastnight I had to sbf my DX back to stock. This is the first time I've had to use the newest sbf. Prior to this build I just used Easy Root to root bu,t evedently it doesn't like this build. So now im at work ( just started the day :*( ) with no root to get back to how id like my phone. Im not familiar AT ALL with terminal emulators so am I screwed? Guidance would be awesome and GREATLY appreciated. Oh and lastly I do not have access to a computer.

Daali

Reaction score
Hey gang lastnight I had to sbf my DX back to stock. This is the first time I've had to use the newest sbf. Prior to this build I just used Easy Root to root bu,t evedently it doesn't like this build. So now im at work ( just started the day :*( ) with no root to get back to how id like my phone. Im not familiar AT ALL with terminal emulators so am I screwed? Guidance would be awesome and GREATLY appreciated. Oh and lastly I do not have access to a computer.

This is what you are looking for Step 2 option A:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...08-multiple-phones-root-them-unroot-them.html