help with texting on jb

aquaholic

Reaction score
Before with ics as i was typing i could click on words that would pop up and it would automatically space it for the next word, now with jb i click on it and then have to go down to the spacebar. Its probably a really easy fix but i couldnt find anything. Can anyone help me out with this?

laxplayer22

Reaction score
Before with ics as i was typing i could click on words that would pop up and it would automatically space it for the next word, now with jb i click on it and then have to go down to the spacebar. Its probably a really easy fix but i couldnt find anything. Can anyone help me out with this?

Is it worth updating to jb rather then ics?

Krenzy

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, as well as on ICS when you hit the space button it popped up the suggestion of a comma or period or colon; now it doesn't and it makes it ridiculously difficult to type fast and efficient. I'm also surprised that the notification and ringtone volumes are not linked together; I was hoping they'd have fixed that.

OP
A

aquaholic

Reaction score
Is it worth updating to jb rather then ics?
im not really sure. I kind of wish i would of waited. It seems like im losing signal in my house now, when i hadnt before. Also its a little laggy for me. But then there is google now, which is really really cool.also a little worried since i did download it third party that someone could of put some kind of virus in it.

I figured out my issue though, you just start typing the next word and it automatically puts the space in

mustangdroid

Reaction score
Now it predicts the next word after a space. That's how it was in gingerbread. I got annoyed when ICS came out and it only had commas and periods but I got used to that. Now I'm annoyed it predicts my next word and it auto corrects my words even though I don't want it to.