Help with loading theme

Moroney167

Reaction score
Help how do I load themes on rom. On gummy jar 2.5 and want to load frost. No idea how please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DThomp

Reaction score
The same way you flashed Gummy, unless you did it with rom manager.

OP
M

Moroney167

Reaction score
Thanks,

ROM manager is what someone with an HTC evo helped me install and so far it has done NOTHING and doesn't work. I have backed everything up as I go with "MY BACKUP". So what is the best way to load this frost stuff. Droid X bootstraper?

DThomp

Reaction score
You need bootstrap to do anything on the X as the bootloader is locked. So first thing get bootstrap from the market, its $2 but I use it almost everyday. If you can't or won't buy off the market he has it on his website but I can't remember that right now.

The only thing I use rom manager for anymore is to rename my backups, everything else is done with bootstrap.

DThomp

Reaction score
Thanks,

ROM manager is what someone with an HTC evo helped me install and so far it has done NOTHING and doesn't work. I have backed everything up as I go with "MY BACKUP". So what is the best way to load this frost stuff. Droid X bootstraper?

Yup, have to have bootstrap in place first before rom manager will work on the X.