Help! Ordered my Droid X on 7/21...

MisterMe

Reaction score
and I called CS today to check on my shipment ,where he then proceeds to inform me that my Droid X order AND my contract are not in the system. What gives? Also on the 22nd, a CS rep told me the store that I purchased from informed her that nobody with my last name placed an order on the 21st, but I thought perhaps the records had not updated yet. The rep told me a bit ago that I should "immediately" visit the store and demand to know why they did not set up my line or even put my order in. He also told me some of us may not even get the DX until the "middle of August". Sorry for no introduction, the anticipation of this phone is killing me! :(

cloutier

Reaction score
if you have a receipt, i'm pretty sure you're safe. did they take money from your account yet?

OP
M

MisterMe

Reaction score
I do have my receipt, but I'm not sure if they took the money from my account yet. I don't have online banking set up, but I should probably get to that soon. Anyway, my biggest concern is having to wait even longer for my phone! I just was curious as to if anyone has had this experience? Hopefully it sticks with the 8/3 ship date, if not sooner like the reports on various forums would suggest.

Jon Vito

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 7-21 as well. I haven't received a shipping confirmation but I have noticed they billed my account. If I were u I would definently be going to that store and raising hell

Butthead007

Reaction score
If you ordered over the internet, the order will not show in the billing system until it ships.

Jon Vito

Reaction score
If you ordered over the internet, the order will not show in the billing system until it ships.

not true...

i ordered directly from verizons webpage, i was billed yesterday, but i have not gotten a shipping notice

denmason

Reaction score
I also ordered the Droid X on the 23rd online at Verizon's website. Got the email conformation that the order was placed. Also, my bank account has been hit up for the money. So now......... I sit and wait......:blink:

sjw239

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 16th, they told me it wouldn't be shipped out until the 27th... they couldn't give me a tracking number, or shipping notice - but i got it yesterday... and I love it! I'd just sit tight and wait a bit longer... they're on back order.

Ferradinho

Reaction score
MisterMe - pm me and I will look at your account tomorrow if you want. The customer service rep could have just been an idiot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
M

MisterMe

Reaction score
Whew! So earlier I finally got in touch with the actual store I purchased from on the phone (which is rare, considering how busy they are) and the guy looked into my account further. He told me I was in the system and he didn't know why I was told otherwise. He even confirmed my order date. But yes, thanks anyway, Ferradinho. To the rest of you guys, too. Ohhh, how hard it is to avoid calling repeatedly to check for updates.....

donuts

Reaction score
Got mine at Verizon store 7-21. Just got shipping notice. Heard alot of then will be shipped 7-26.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
MisterMe - pm me and I will look at your account tomorrow if you want. The customer service rep could have just been an idiot.

Although a nice offer, I want to remind everyone on giving out personal information....Nobody here including DF can verify that anyone works for VZW.

vzwtek

Reaction score

Although a nice offer, I want to remind everyone on giving out personal information....Nobody here including DF can verify that anyone works for VZW.

And for those of you who do work for VZW and other contractors to them. Don't fall into their witch - hunts either. Its not hard to get a first and last name, much less a Login ID with data farming.