Help me Recreate the Spark! Whats your Fav. ROM???

Reaction score
alright now as i previously mentioned in another thread, im getting tired of my D1, i think i need to recreate the spark lol:) so right now im currently running CM. 6.1.0 and using Launcher Pro :) and I kind of have styled my homescreens after the HTC Sense UI with the pixelized background and Weather and flip clock widget, I would like to know which ROM you all prefer and why? because it seems so far alotta you love Ultimate Droid, and Im dying to know why so tell me! Lol or tell me your favorite ROM and give me 5 reasons why you love it :) thanx!dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD (for me) is my favorite because of its blend of performance, stability, and customization. There have been a few "bugs" as of late but I'm about to test drive the rebaked v2 GB ROM though! :dancedroid:

DroidForums junkie!!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
MIUI for weekend playtime and MetiCkMod for workday stability.

OC'd to 1.1Ghz with Chevy's.

vstarx

Reaction score
I like bb 6.1 runs nice and smooth on my droid but am currently running the new sourcery which i am having no issue the set up the have on it leaves a lot of storage free on your phone and made changing themes, fonts, boot animations with one touch

good luck in your quest of finding a new ROM let us know how you make out