Help MattyP

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
We all know mattyp...and his antics..his sense of humor and his flirting with the ladies....lol..

Well there's another side to MattyP...I shared this dream but went after music instead...so..now I'll try to help him realize his dream...maybe I can do some hot laps in his car....ya hear that Matty...lol

Matty is a stock car racing son of a gun..in just two outs..he placed better on red clay, than most drivers would in 20 runs...

Go to this link and vote 5 times for mattyp...we have him in fourth place...and I want to push him to first....

We've pushed bands here..so why not dreams??????

http://peakstockcardream.com/mobile/contestant-bio.php?CID=110

That's the link..vote 5 times for him..per day..please....let's help him win this...

finally rooted...always MAXXIMIZED..

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Be sure to vote 5 times...then vote from your wifes phone...and your PC...PLEASE!!!!I really would like to see him win....he has Earnhardts pushing him too..

We gotta push!!!! We have him in fourth...gotta get him in for tires and fuel...maybe take wedge out....and to the checker..

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Go MattyP, Go! Been voting since the beginning but never thought to vote from my pc, also. Thanks 94 for the tip.

And don't forget to watch his video. He gets points for every new person that views that also.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
*Peeks in* :blink:

I know I haven't been over here in 3 forevers, but as you can see I have been busy chasing my racing dreams. And working. Many thanks to 94 for posting the link here, I have been blown away by the response this contest has gotten. PLEASE vote 5 times a day from every device you might have, in just 10 days I have gone from last place to 4th place in the voting and I am knocking on the door of 3rd place. The contest runs until May 31st, please vote every day!! I get points for every view on the video, and every vote and you can share it to Facebook and Twitter and other social media places right from that page!! And most of all,THANK YOU!!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
And I get to do hot laps in your car...right??? ;)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm setting up a daily calender event to remind me afternoon. BTW, I've already voted today.

Good luck MattyP. I'm not a stock car fan, but I am a "good guy" fan!

Good luck!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Bump....come on guys...let's bring this home for the man..ITS HIS DREAM!!! come on guys...how often can you help someone to reach their dreams???

I'd doesn't cost a dime, but would mean the world to MattyP

ROOTIMIZED!!!