Help making an app for a forum

Adhd

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

A little background.. I have none -_-.. But i would like to learn. if anyone feels like pointing me in the right direction, please do so!

Basically.. I use the site: www.d2jsp.org a lot.. Its for my games and such. now my goal is, if you click the "instent messenger" icon at the top, it brings up a flash window.. it works and everything in the browser.. but when i open up another window in the browser, the flash image stays on top of everything..

What i want to do, is make an app that loads that flash "instant messenger" by its self. Possible?

Droid101

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

A little background.. I have none -_-.. But i would like to learn. if anyone feels like pointing me in the right direction, please do so!

Basically.. I use the site: www.d2jsp.org a lot.. Its for my games and such. now my goal is, if you click the "instent messenger" icon at the top, it brings up a flash window.. it works and everything in the browser.. but when i open up another window in the browser, the flash image stays on top of everything..

What i want to do, is make an app that loads that flash "instant messenger" by its self. Possible?

I don't know about that but there's an app called taptalk which you can activate your forum on the (Free) and its android native. I know this forum uses it. Not sure if that helps at all or not.:)