Help installing mirrors

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok I've been trying to download liberty 3.0 gb for my DROIDX but every link I try to download wont work not even rom toolbox but I found liberty 0.4 gb so I got it download ed but I need to be on gb 2.3.3 .588 and I've never been on it b4 so I don't know how to install the mirrors it has I believe 6 or 9 to download n install the instructions don't help much so can someone please help with step by step or a link with goon instructions why can't I just install on gb. 596 that im on now I just wanna use liberty help please

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
A download mirror isn't something you install, it's just another source to download from if the main one isn't working/is too slow. You pick a download mirror, download the ROM from that source and then flash it. If you aren't on the right kernel version for a ROM, the ROM just isn't going to work, so you need to SBF to that version. If an SBF doesn't exist then you might just be out of luck. I can't find a working download link to Liberty 3 either, so it may or may not still be floating around out there. Good luck.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Wow didn't know that..... I found that after I flashed miui I tried Tom mgr again for liberty 3 and it worked so I'm running it now and its working great only thing is I've paid for rom toolbox b4 thinking that's how u donate ....so on liberty 3 I can't use there toolbox because I can't donate but when I try it goes to play store and says can't find item is there be way u know how I can donate so I can get full use of this rom please thanks for ur help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
If you uninstall the ROM Toolbox that Liberty came with (you may need to delete it in /system/app or change the extension from .apk to .bak) you should be able to install the version of ROM Toolbox from the market that you paid for.