help! Can't close a tab

kdw11005

Reaction score
I just got my note 2 and while I was pulling it out of my pocket I must have hit some stuff (no idea what) and now on the left side of my screen is a blue, half circle tab. When touched it pulls out a little page that is horizontal (takes up about a quatre of my screen) and has several icons. At the top is my e mail icon, gallery, Internet, etc. At the bottom it shows an edit button. When I touch edit a screen appears for me to drag the icons onto and then the edit button changes to a done button. If I touch done it goes back to a regular screen with the blue tab on the side. The tab is there no matter what screen in in or what I'm doing. I'm curious what it is but more importantly I would like it gone. Please help!

hunter9604

Reaction score
I just got my note 2 and while I was pulling it out of my pocket I must have hit some stuff (no idea what) and now on the left side of my screen is a blue, half circle tab. When touched it pulls out a little page that is horizontal (takes up about a quatre of my screen) and has several icons. At the top is my e mail icon, gallery, Internet, etc. At the bottom it shows an edit button. When I touch edit a screen appears for me to drag the icons onto and then the edit button changes to a done button. If I touch done it goes back to a regular screen with the blue tab on the side. The tab is there no matter what screen in in or what I'm doing. I'm curious what it is but more importantly I would like it gone. Please help!

Hold down your back button. This is the tab that allows for 'multiple windows' to be open while you're working on something else. To close it, where you don't see it, just hold down the back button, to get it back, hold down the back button again!

OP
kdw11005

kdw11005

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, something so simple lol. Thank you so much!!! It's been driving me crazy lol. Thank you!