hello

imanjja

Reaction score
hi everyone im robert,

im new to the droid world. I just want to let you guys know that this is pretty rad. and thanks for letting me be a part of such worlddancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome Robert, we've been waiting for you!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the droid forums. Glad to have you here.

OP
I

imanjja

Reaction score
i

I just read about the Verizon’s 3G Smartphone Early Upgrade was wondering how it workd and would my wife and i (were on the same plan)
are able to get this or just one of us.

OP
I

imanjja

Reaction score
k well my other question is what are the benifits for rooting the phone comeparied to not

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not certain how the plan would work for you and your wife. Best to call Verizon and ask them directly.

Benefits of rooting is it allows you to have more control over your Droid. You can run it at a faster speed (overclocking) you can install custom ROMs, Themes. You can delete applications that you might not be able to delete otherwise, such as Amazon MP3, things like that.

Overall just more control over your phone.

OP
I

imanjja

Reaction score
thanks hook k well i have decided to root the but before i do which apps for the market would i need to download/buy, than the process on how to do it and which roms would be good if i need to do any back up stuff to save my info and what can i do if my phone crashes oh any tips or things you have learned or do that help me out

OP
I

imanjja

Reaction score
help

Hi I posted a question(s) bout rooting my phone was wondering if anyone help me out with it thanks