Hello

Jett

Reaction score
Not entirely sure what useful information I can put here. As of yesterday, I'm eligible for an upgrade and will be getting the Motorola Droid within a week. Just wanted to find an active and updated forum on the modding of the Droid prior to getting my Droid, I suppose. I've been out of the hacking/modding scene for a while due to school and relationships. Due to my first truly full-time job giving me true full-time and my recently ended relationship (haha sounds terrible but oh well), I have quite a bit of time on my hands and am intensely interested in getting some crap done on the Droid outside of what others have already accomplished.

So, I suppose I'll end my post with that and simply make the assumption that this forum really offers what it says it offers. Expect heavy posting once I actually get my device, but I'll be lurking to take in information until then.

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. This forum is full of information and members that are always willing to help. Enjoy your new phone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not entirely sure what useful information I can put here. As of yesterday, I'm eligible for an upgrade and will be getting the Motorola Droid within a week. Just wanted to find an active and updated forum on the modding of the Droid prior to getting my Droid, I suppose. I've been out of the hacking/modding scene for a while due to school and relationships. Due to my first truly full-time job giving me true full-time and my recently ended relationship (haha sounds terrible but oh well), I have quite a bit of time on my hands and am intensely interested in getting some crap done on the Droid outside of what others have already accomplished.

So, I suppose I'll end my post with that and simply make the assumption that this forum really offers what it says it offers. Expect heavy posting once I actually get my device, but I'll be lurking to take in information until then.

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. We have tons of information available in our forum for just about anything you can think of. In your interest you'll probably spend a lot of time in our hacking area.

We always suggest you search before posting but if you can't find what you are looking for, ask, and we will point you in the right direction. Nice to have you on board. :)