Hello

dominicricci

Reaction score
Hello my name is Dominic, I own a Motorola Droid with the Verizon Network:motdroidhoriz: Love BlackDroid :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello my name is Dominic, I own a Motorola Droid with the Verizon Network:motdroidhoriz: Love BlackDroid :icon_ banana:

Welcome to the insanity, Dominic! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in!

:welcome:

OP
D

dominicricci

Reaction score
I'd love to but I can't post anywhere. I have a big questions with Blackdroid where i can't post

I keep trying to install BlackDroid v10 and whenenver I try to install it saying starting installing verifying install aborting install.

I've tried a ton of stuff. Please HELP! currently running 9.8

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He may be making corrections to it. I will check out the blackdroid forum to see if their are similar issues.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd love to but I can't post anywhere. I have a big questions with Blackdroid where i can't post

I keep trying to install BlackDroid v10 and whenenver I try to install it saying starting installing verifying install aborting install.

I've tried a ton of stuff. Please HELP! currently running 9.8

Hey man his section is just closed for a little while. Will be back up soon.

And are you trying to install the rom as an update.zip? Because all 3 are nandroid's for SPRecovery ONLY

OP
D

dominicricci

Reaction score
I tried update.zip which was always convenient becuase I'm sick of completely erasing my droid and having to restore contacts and everything else I think it's kinda bull. I used to do update.zip. I tried the nandroid sprecovery and it always says no files were found.... ??? I tried everything. Placing the zip/extracted folder/extracted files in SD:/nandroid

so what files go where I guess would solve my problem.